Item Number: DL-TRF
Our COOL DOG TURF synthetic grass offers an unmatched realness built on a proprietary technology platform that ensures quality of our artificial grass products from the ground up, making your dog park project iconic. COOL DOG TURF is infused with anti-bacterial materials, is earth friendly and provides a waterless, low-maintenance solution that will continue to look realistic, beautiful and functional for years to come — with minimal upkeep. COOL DOG TURF is high performance sports turf for dog’. See more details at www.CoolDogTurf.com
Cool Dog Turf can be ordered in 15′ W rolls for custom-cut lengths
Easy for Contractors to install. It is advisable that the temperature be at least 55 degrees for proper installation as the seam glue generally requires minimum temperature for proper setting.
- Turf rolls come in 15′ of width but the design should allow for the sides to be stapled and trim and tucked, so planning for 14′ wide increments is best
- Shape, level, grade and prep area – excavate approximately 3-4″ inches
- Fill excavated area with small gravel – approximately 3/8″ inches – make sure to pitch top slightly so center areas are slightly above grade or make sure to be level, you want to make sure the center is either slightly above grade or level but not lower than grade.
- Compact gravel well so surface is compacted firm and not loose
- Roll turf out so patterns match, allow turf to lay flat and take shape and stretch turf so it is a snug fit
- Apply seam tape along the seams, apply seam glue (use green seam glue if available), put weight on the seam to allow turf to adhere to seam glue
- Once seam glue has dried, stretch the turf and adhere to the border boards, trim around any misc. items needed before stapling turf on the border boards
- Trim and tuck any excess turf materials. Enjoy and Play!
Periodically clean the turf and if heavily used you can spray the turf with an organic pet friendly cleaner (we recommend ProVet Logic).